Back on Track BMX
A big welcome back to the UKs only Indoor BMX Track!
We can’t wait to see the return of riders to our track, ensuring everyone stays safe and confident in our Covid-19 secure facility.
We are encouraging riders to return to one of the following sessions before continuing with their usual training.
Intro 2 BMX
If your coming for the first time, or were new to BMX prior to our closure, or haven’t been able to get out and ride over lockdown, please attend an Intro 2 BMX session to learn or re-familiarise yourself with the skills required while riding a BMX track. When confident, returning riders can continue through to our Start Hill sessions.
Start Hill Coaching
If you have been riding your local track, a confident rider, or just want to get back on the Hill, then book into our Start Hill Coaching session to get back on the gates and make sure you’re confident hitting that first jump.
THINGS TO KNOW BEFORE ARRIVING:
- During this time there will be no access to the arena to non riders and all parents/spectators will be asked to use the stands, where seating is socially distanced via system of ticks and crosses to mark where it is permitted to sit.
- All sessions must be pre-booked online. (a guide is available here)
- There will be very limited access to changing facilities, with a maximum of 2 customers permitted to access these areas at any one time, so we ask that everyone arrives ‘Ready to Ride’.
- Riders should arrive no earlier than 10 minutes before their session
- One way systems will be in place along with hand sanitising stations and disinfectant sprays.
- Face coverings are mandatory while using the centre. Participants are discouraged from using masks while riding, but all spectators and non riders will need to wear a face covering.
- Bring your own equipment where possible
- The Cafe remains closed until further notice so please bring your own refreshments.
- A Concierge will be in place to meet and greet - you must check in on arrival